In general, people can visit the Green Wheel Marketing web site and access information while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personal information.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Green Wheel Marketing works very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on this site, but does not warrant that everything you see on this site is error free or complete. This site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Links to third party Sites
The Green Wheel Marketing site may contain links to third party campaign ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Green Wheel Marketing and Green Wheel Marketing is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Green Wheel Marketing is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
Restrictions on Use
The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, its text, photos, video and graphics, belong to collaboration partners and some content is owned solely and exclusively by Green Wheel Marketing. You may not modify, publish, transfer, display or in any way exploit any of the material of this site, in whole or in part in such a way as to change the intent of this agreement.
Green Wheel Marketing also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any material.
If you are our Client-
Green Wheel Marketing shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with any campaign. This will include checking that the campaign will operate legally within USA law. It is important that the campaign or content is not in any way illegal.
Where images used on the campaign that have been purchased by Green Wheel Marketing on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the campaign only. Green Wheel Marketing is not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person/s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organizations.
Green Wheel Marketing has no control of, or responsibility for, the Content of our Client's marketing materials. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client's campaign constitute our endorsement, or approval of the web site or the material contained within the web site. Green Wheel Marketing has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client's campaign and is not responsible for the Content or performance of these sites or for the client's transactions with them.
Green Wheel Marketing is not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on our servers or individual PC's relating to a client's campaign. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to their campaign.
If you are providing your own artwork:
- The Banner Size is 27.5" wide by 39.3" Tall
- Sizes need to be on a scale. Either 100%, 25%, or 10% scale.
- Artwork needs to be submitted with a final resolution at full size of 200ppi (Pixels Per Inch)
- All fonts MUST be converted to outlines or paths.
- To ensure your file is reproduced properly, a PDF proof should be supplied displaying the final output. For color accuracy, a Pantone Matching System (PMS) Color should be supplied.
- We DO NOT print from the following formats: MS Pubisher, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or MS Excel. Any art supplied in these formats will be charged for design time to recreate the file properly.
- CONVERT ALL FONTS TO OUTLINES
- Provide all linked files
- Save files as CMYK
- Package files to include all fonts and images
- or, Export as pdf at full size
- Embed all fonts and images in export
- Set image export to 175ppi
- Save in Acrobat version 1.6 or higher
- WE DO NOT TAKE NATIVE .CDR FILES!
- Files must be saved as a industry standard format (eps, ai, or ps)
- CONVERT ALL FONTS TO OUTLINES
- WE DO NOT TAKE NATIVE .QXD FILES!
- Files must be saved as a industry standard format (eps or pdf)
- Include all placed images
- Convert all fonts to outlines
Adobe Illustrator CS5 (ai, eps, pdf)
Adobe Photoshop CS5 (psd, tif, eps)
Adobe InDesign CS5 (indd)
Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
CorelDRAW (cdr, eps, ai, ps)